Monday, May 18, 2009

Last DAY of my BANDUNG day

(picture : casey o' connel)

what a melancholic rainy evening for my last day in Bandung.

after nine years stayed in this town,this should be my second hometown,
after years, the memory of love and life be memorized.
everything here has changed me, for good, for better, and for the best.
and now I can't forget the smell of foggy morning, and lightened night.

my first day in this city made me never want to leave.
and my last day will remind.

love is right words to describe this place.
with no tears I left behind.
with love I pray for the future.

with love I leave Bandung.

I love you...
for all people I love,
for friendship I ever had,
for big spirit I always get,

with love,
winD

5 comments:

astri said...

dan bandung pun semakin sepi.. huhu... semoga dilancarkan ya semuamua persiapan menjelang hari H
gonna miss u bu winda.. :)

dee said...

hik..kaya mau kemana ajaaa..kok jadi sedih ya aku..semoga lancar ya tehhhhhh..doakan segera menyusul!!vendor2nya bisa di bawa ke surabaya kah...(keukeuh!)

M.R said...

teh wind..
we'll be missing you so muchhh deh..
heuheuheu

Selamat menempuh petualangan baru dengan status yang juga baru yahh..

Jayalah per-oseanografian indonesia !!!!
Tetapp Semangathhh!!!
heuheuheu

Pelaku Curhat :D said...

heu...
the first and the last dinner with you k winda *di nasi goreng padang*

hua...
juni tuh minggu depan y bo.!
tanggal 14 juni itu 2 minggu setelah minggu depan.
jadi ya....
*g jelas ahirnya*

o_U]

Ratie said...

Mbak, aku waktu mo pergi dari Bandung juga sediiiih... Pas ninggalin kampus untuk terakhir kalinya (soalnya besok paginya udah mesti cabut ke Bogor), tau2 udah netes aja gtu air mata di pipi.. Ga bisa brenti walopun aku dah naek angkot! Jadi aja nangis diem2 dibalik kursi pak supir.. Hihihi..

Bandung, I heart you!!